Do you like running? We have three charity places available for the 2021 virtual Virgin Money London Marathon on Sunday 3 October 2021!
We would love our supporters to take part in this unique challenge, while raising much-needed funds for our charity. For this virtual version of the Virgin Money London Marathon you need to:
- Aim to raise a minimum of £1,000.
- Design your own route (it’s about 26.2 miles to all Magnificent Seven cemeteries!).
- Carry a phone capable of using the 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon App to enable GPS to track your 26.2 miles.
- Be responsible for your own nutrition and hydration during the event.
If needed, we may be able to support you with a water/snack/first aid stop in the Cemetery Park (E3 4PX), Leytonstone (E11 4LP), and possibly one in Belsize Park/Camden (tbc).
If you would like to take part and raise critical funds for the Friends of Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 14 March. You must let us know:
- How much money you aim to raise
- How you will raise the money
- Ideas of how you’ll complete the marathon (e.g. walk, run or wheelchair, do it with friends) and your route.
Eligible applicants will be put into a raffle. We aim to announce the three successful applicants on Tuesday 16 March.
More information about the event, training and nutrition advice, and ideas and inspiration for creative ways to take part can be found on the London Marathon website.
We look forward to hearing from you!