Bring on the adventure!
In need of an original and unique idea for a birthday party?
Is your child into the outdoors?
You have just found it!
Give your child a ‘wild’ adventure for a party they’ll never forget. They will be taken on a journey involving bugs, dens and mud!
They’ll be lots of fresh air and laughter in London’s most urban woodland
If the thought of 30 children running around a village hall sends you into a mild panic why not try something a bit different. With our ‘Wild’ Birthday Parties we aim to deliver a fun packed, stress free party for you, your child and their friends.
Another Special Occasion?
Remember, it doesn’t have to be a Birthday Party!
Why not celebrate the end of your child’s school year or any other special occasion?
Don’t take our word for it. Here’s what one birthday child thought of their birthday with us:
“The forest school party was really really fun. It was fun toasting marshmallows and I loved building dens with my friends. I would give it five out of five!”
“The forest school party was a real success. The children loved it and, as a parent, it couldn’t have been easier – we just turned up and joined in. Ken was really helpful, organised everything and the children respected his rules to keep them safe while having a great time in the wild – all in the middle of London.”
We suggest some of the following ideas but we are happy to discuss your ideas. Anything is possible!
- Fire baskets for warming hot dogs (Frankfurter sausage), toasting marshmallows and popping popcorn
- Kelly Kettle/camp fire kettle to boil water to make hot chocolate
- Using hand tools to make either a wooden medal or boat.
- Using a bush craft knife to make a marshmallow toasting stick or just to whittle a stick with.
- Catch the flag game, forest fire or sharks and fishes game
- Muddy play
- Bug hunting
- Natural art
- Den building
- Use of a hammock
- Each party will last three hours
- We only run one party at a time on site.
- Weekends or weekdays after school once the days are longer
- Everything is child led following the Forest School ethos and children will be encouraged to develop their theme themselves through play.
- 12 children maximum per party (8 children minimum)
- 3 – 12 years (recommended)
- £20 per child
- Price includes fully qualified and DBS checked staff, who are experienced, trained and fun-loving leaders with first aid qualifications.
- Wellies, waterproofs or splash—suits are recommended, and a spare set of clothes for the journey home is a good idea.
- We’ll supply: the cooking pot, fire, cups, spoons, popcorn, marshmallows (regular and veggie) hot water, milk, hot chocolate, along with tea and coffee for adults.
- You’ll need to bring with you: Hot dogs (Frankfurter sausage), buns, condiments, drinks for the kids, napkins, plates, cutlery, birthday cake, fruit kebabs (or some other kind of sweet/dessert type treat) + party/loot boxes
- You’ll be sent a parental permission slip which needs to be completed by all guests and a suggested kit list to keep the children warm and dry.
Please contact, Ken to discuss your requirements and check date availability.
Tel: 0208 983 1277