We have a strong track record of providing innovative, enjoyable, and cost effective education, training and events for a range of clients.
Our tailor-made work encompasses:
- Private guided history, nature and folklore walks and foraging events – both on our site and across London
- Forest School birthday parties for children (max. 12 children)
- Schools outreach activities
- Private heritage crafts and learning activities
- Corporate away days from volunteering to fun team building activities
- Qualified forest school practitioners for hire on or off-site
- Advice and guidance to newly formed Forest Schools to help establish their site and activities
- Training courses for grounds maintenance operatives working for housing associations, charities, and local authorities
- Conservation skills training for people recovering from mental ill-health in partnership with Grounded Ecotherapy
- Hosting young people carrying out community sentences
Examples of bespoke learning and events we have recently completed:
- Private guided walks and foraging events in partnership with Forage London
- Outreach visit on Decomposition, Lichens and Fungi for Sandringham Primary School in Newham
- Upskilling local volunteers and council staff in footpath construction for Hackney Council
- 18 sessions of Forest School for every child in Nursery and Reception year at Chisenhale Primary School
- Private folklore of plants and trees walk and creative nature activities with Friends of the Earth, My World My Home students.
- Grave symbolism workshops with UCL History Society students
Please call us for more information and a quotation: 020 8983 1277
We also play host to visiting arts events throughout the year. Please see our partners page.